The Jauch group of companies is one of the major specialists in quartz, oscillators and battery technology. The internationally operating enterprise, established in 1954, is a key player in the pulse generator component segment and, with the recent addition of innovative MEMS timing pulse generators, is a proven expert in the future market for lithium-ion and lithium-polymer battery packs.
By offering sound technical advice, excellent application knowledge and certification know-how,state-of-the-art test environments, high availability, rapid delivery of all products from the largest storage facility for pulse generator components worldwide, Jauch reinforces its claim to be measurably better.
Jauch has invested in a production facility at the company´s headquarters in Villingen- Schwenningen to promptly satisfy customer requirements from around the world .This means that MEMS oscillators will be timely configured in its own equipment pool and and also timely shipped from there. A modern battery assembly line for technically-demanding battery solutions ensures the production of individual battery packs for use in medical technology, garden and home appliances, mobile phones, mobile means of transport and the automobile industry.
- Mobile Communications
- Quartz Crystals
- Wide Range of Battery Products
- Automotive Products
- Extremely high shock and vibration resistance: 50,000 G shock, 70 G vibration
- Wide operating temperature range: -55°C ~ +125°C
- Tight frequency stability over the operating temperature range: +- 20 ppm
- 100% drop-in replacement for all standard QFN packages
(QFN = Quad Flatpack No-Lead Logic)
- Customized and configurable
- Fast delivery service for small quantities
- MEMS oscillators use a silicon resonator, instead of a silicon dioxide resonator which is used in quartz crystal oscillators.
- Production process takes place in semiconductor factories.
This ensures constant high quality of the components.
- Extremely high reliability due to the semiconductor production process.
(500 million hours MTBF)
- MEMS components have been designed into a variety of applications for many years.
Press Release: read more